This wine is the result of an exceptional vinification of Sangiovese grapes and was solely made for our own private wine cellar, to be enjoyed with family and friends.
During the barrique maturing process, Elke was enthusiastic about this wine. It is dedicated to her and to the people with whom she shared the joy of life and the beauty of nature.
Grape variety: 100 % Sangiovese
Joy of life
"I enjoy our excellent wines, the new friendships and this heavenly place where the family gets together."
- Grape variety: 100 % Sangiovese
- Appellation: Morellino di Scansano Riserva DOCG
- Cultivation method: Organic
- Aging: 24 months in French oak tonneaux
- Shelf life: 9 - 12 years
- Alcohol content: 14%.
- Aromas: cherry, plum, vanilla, tobacco, toasted aromas
- Drinking temperature: 18 °C
- Color: Intense ruby red
- Ingredients: Contains sulphites
- 0.75 liters