From the best grapes of the oldest vineyards of Poggio Nibbiale, the Chorus has proven to be an exceptional wine. A cuvée that elegantly combines three of the most important grape varieties of the old world, not levelling out the contrast between each one, but bringing them out and allowing them to complement each other.
Tamed by the wood, the tannins, still wild in the youth of this wine, create the stable framework for rich scents of cranberry, cassis, blackberry, wild fennel and pepper. The warmth on the palate is followed by notes of tobacco and traces of cedar wood and delicate chocolate. We only produce one thousand bottles of each vintage with all our patience, care and passion, unique features of Poggio Nibbiale wines since the very beginning.
Grape varieties: 70% Cabernet Sauvignon,
30% Sangiovese and Petit Verdot
- Grape varieties: 70% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Sangiovese and Petit Verdot
- Appellation: Rosso Toscano IGT
- Cultivation method: Organic
- Aging: 24 months in French oak barrels
- Aging potential : 10 - 15 years
- Alcohol content: 14%
- Aromas: cassis, cranberry, blackberry, wild fennel, tobacco, cedar wood, chocolate
- Drinking temperature: 18 °C
- Color: Intense ruby red
- Ingredients: Contains sulphites
- 0.75 liters
- 3 liters