In our “Edizione Cento” we bottle single-varietal wines in order to capture the character of the grape in its purest form. The Canaiolo is our first innovation: a wine made from the traditional Maremma grape variety Canaiolo Nero. The purity of the Canaiolo grape allows the Canaiolo to develop its full bouquet, which is characterized by freshness and fruitiness. The wine is carefully aged for five months in oak fermentation barrels, which provide elegance and smoothness. Edizione Cento is a unique and exceptional wine experience.
The Canaiolo combines the fruitiness of cherries and floral notes with a delicately bitter finish. It is soft and velvety, full of balance and harmony.
Grape varieties: 100% Canaiolo
- Grape varieties: 100% Canaiolo
- Appellation: Rosso Toscano IGT
- Cultivation method: Organic
- Aging: 5 months in wooden casks
- Aging potential : 5 - 6 years
- Alcohol content: 14%.
- Aromas: sour cherry, wild berries
- Drinking temperature: 16 °C
- Color: Brilliant red
- Ingredients: Contains sulphites
- 92/100 Luca Maroni
- 91/100 James Suckling
- Award Rosso The Wine Hunter Merano
- 0.75 liters