This wine combines the Sangiovese and Canaiolo grape varieties. The Canaiolo grape, native to Tuscany and rich in tradition, dates back to the Etruscan era. It is a colorful wine, enriching the austere structure of Sangiovese with softness and velvety tannins.
After fermentation in stainless steel tanks, Volpe rests for a short time in large fermentation tanks of
Oak wood. In the spring it is bottled and thus preserves the fruit of
Grape varieties: 60% Sangiovese, 40% Canaiolo
- Grape varieties: 60% Sangiovese, 40% Canaiolo
- Appellation: Rosso Toscano IGT
- Cultivation method: Organic
- Aging: 5 months in wooden casks
- Shelf life: 3 - 4 years
- Alcohol content: 13%.
- Aromas: sour cherry, wild berries
- Drinking temperature: 16 °C
- Color: Brilliant red
- Ingredients: Contains sulphites
- 0.75 liters