The Vermentino is a dry and fresh summer wine, produced from the eponymous
Grape variety grown along the Tuscan coast and in the Tuscan archipelago.
In this wine we capture the fresh atmosphere of a Tuscan summer evening and retain its freshness and youth through a short maturation.
Golden yellow, it sparkles in the glass and reveals aromas like quince, wildflowers and Gooseberry.
Grape variety: 100 % Vermentino
- Grape variety: 100 % Vermentino
- Appellation: Vermentino Toscana IGT
- Cultivation method: Conventional
- Finishing: In stainless steel tanks
- Aging potential: 2 - 3 years
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Aromas: wildflowers, gooseberry, quince
- Drinking temperature: 8-10 °C
- Color: golden yellow
- Ingredients: Contains sulphites
- 0.75 liters